rotate photo

I have never rotated a large photo in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer and
gotten this message before (Because of the dimensions of this picture, rotating it might permanent
ly reduce its quality).  So, I took a photo and rotated
it in Photo Shop and in Windows P&F Viewer and in ACDSee.  The pixels stayed
the same, but the file size was 1.49 in the original, 1.56 in PS, 1.28 with
W P&F V, and 1.60 with ACDSee.  Does the W L&F V lessen the quality like it says it might in the message?