Re: amazing pix of sailing

On 8/21/05 6:42 AM, "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> even if you think you're not interested, check these out guys.
>
> http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/photos/05/optiworlds/

Wonderful photos! I think the photographer's best feat is capturing the
obvious enjoyment these young people are having in this activity. I noted
this was just within the last two or three weeks, the middle of summer in
St. Moritz, Switzerland, yet these young sailors are dressed for warmth,
besides buoyancy; interesting. Thanks, Emily.

--
Stephen Ylvisaker
greyfell@xxxxxxxxxxx