Re: PF Exhibits on 20 AUG 05

They all look like snapshots, to me.

Pini's men playing chess is the one that moves me. We had one of men playing checkers in our gallery. Pictures like this require NO background to be interesting for others.

Don Roberts' Father and Son is sorrowful. A portrait of a man whose legs are cut off is for me hard to look at.

Snap shots.  I guess that's what's happening in the summer.

S.