RE: film processing chemicals

Hello

I suggest you use one of those cold water generators (for drinks) where a large flask of water is cooled by a refrigerator and is available on tap.  Use the water sparingly for example washing of film and prints may be done by changing the water several times after agitating (turn the tank over 3 times) rather than with running water, then use a hypo clearing agent.  Color is similar.  The desert water (is there such a thing) sound too hot.

Alternatively use the desert solar powered fridge to cool the air and induce local rain described in my web page on http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk or the water extractor also described there could be useful since you are a rich living in a desert full of other rich people.  It would save energy and you would have your establishment in a beautiful cool place with plenty (?) of cool water.

The Moslems used similar water features in 1300 in Spain and North Africa.  There is nothing new under the sun.

It is the sort of thing a local building firm could construct and the water extractor by a small engineering firm.

I would like royalty payments but I have no way of enforcing this as I have only registered it with the patent office, I cannot afford the fees.  Registration is free.

Best wishes. I feel a lot better today.

I went to see a government agent yesterday about another invention, a version of three D photography that uses a slightly different principle to the others.  The application is for a 3-D computer display.  It could be used to make 3-D photographs and we did so back in 1970 but there is not much demand for existing systems, this one is better but it is like looking at a small “toy” model rather than a photo so does not deceive the brain into thinking “a picture”. I suppose it is our culture. The TV system designed back then failed partly because of the lack of precision CROs but mainly because it was incompatible with ordinary broadcast TV and would require its own channel with a large bandwidth.

The system might have application as a two way viewing screen but the technology is formidable with thousands of mini output screen - projectors and thousands of mini input cameras all only about 3 mm in diameter in a regular array forming a bees eye input and output.

I do not think this is original, as Lau suggested it way back in the 19th century it is just that technology has advanced sufficiently to make it practical.

Both systems rely on the mathematical synthesis of a virtual object.  In the bees eye camera this process is easier as it is carried out optically. It occurs that bees can see in three-d all round with both eyes independently.  We rely on a complex pattern recognition computer in our head to compute a three D virtual object of the local universe around us. This occupies half the brain, the other half decides what to do and contains simulated objects that we (as a simulated object) move among as we plan our actions, other objects in this simulation have thoughts and actions that we simulate, we do this as we plan our actions and our lives.

These 3-D screens rely heavily on fast computers to position dots on the screen.  If two cameras were used to get data to generate the virtual object a large amount of computing power would be needed to match the patterns from both cameras and to construct the virtual local 3-D universe viewed by the camera. It would involve pattern recognition of edges, planes and corners and blobs of color to compute the existence of virtual objects in the space.  The last time I read about these “intelligent” computer eyes the computing time to analyze a simple wood block world was 10 hours for a single frame.  So the two camera system is impractical to generate a virtual object.

I would have thought that insects have an easy time analyzing their world and that if any extraterrestrial exist they are likely to have large compound eyes.

Sorry I wandered.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!