Re: PF Exhibits on 30 JUL 05 - Pini's shot

OK

>               Pini Vollach - Shadows of Myanmar
In the absence of reviews this one deserves mention.
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery/vollach.html

Indeed, it's about the shadows but the quality of the back-lighting
on, and the accurate exposure on the children themselves makes it as a
picture for me.  Everything is diagonal but that does not seem to
matter.  There is a small white rectangle top right that could easily
be cropped out at no loss but that is a minor detail.

As the title focussed me on the shadows however I noticed something
more sinister:
Revealed at:
http://www.st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk/tempery/vollach-1x.jpg
(Apologies for quality - only starting with small jpeg)

Bob