Website changes

Good evening everybody!
I decided this was more fun than mowing the lawn...so I created a new site on Bravenet:

http://www.photosnapper.bravehost.com/

(hope that link's better!)

and you will find here a collection of photographs taken by my students for their examinations this summer. I haven't gfot their results yet, but I am expecting some excellent ones - and some disappointing ones.
Please note:
I push this course to be about imagination not technical perfection, as it is meant to be an Art course "delivered through the medium of Photography". But I love my job to bits. I can't wait for the new term to start in September!

Do please find time to have a look. Any comments like "Wow", and "How brilliant" are, of course, very welcome! Well, whatever - please let me know...

Howard