Re: Whoops - no URL: Personal Gallery Update

At 8:23 AM +0100 8/1/05, howard wrote:
Sorry - it was rather late and too much reed wine last night....

www.howardleigh.me.uk

Howard

That's OK, but I don't know for sure about other mail readers. I just know that if there's no

http://

in front of the url then I have to copy and paste it into my browser, whereas if there is an

http://

I can doubleclick it and go right to the page.

So I tend to not follow the links that take more trouble.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/