RE: My Photo Page

In that case it's fixed at the price I chose.  BTW last time there were no
sales for 5 years except one donation of $30 of which I received $1.50
because of commission and charges and in the UK with bank charges for
cashing an American cheque of $35 it was not possible to cash it.

Like the cheque for £10 I stopped, then I found the stop cheque charge was
£12.  Hi.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

God's Anathema