Re: My Photo page

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:36:34 +0100, Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>It might be that my new domain name is not been resolved onto your DNS in
>your area yet so I'll give you another URL:
>
>http://store.eSellerate.net/s.aspx?s=STR7092540675
>
>No there are only little jpeg on the front page.  I've only got about four
>images loaded at present.

NO idea why anyone has aproblem with your site. I clicked on the above
link and Firefox took me right there, I 'bought' an image and the cart
opened up, even displaying the price in yen, so it knows where I am.
Good luck selling at that price, heh heh.

XP SP2 Japanese Windoze here, Firefox English 1.0something.

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography:
  http://naturephoto.easternbeaver.com/

--