Re: My photo site and a pinhole

Bob:
 But there is a saying in business: if you want customers in your shop you
: have to make the door easy to open.  If it hadn't been a PF member I'd
have
: given up within 10 seconds never to return.

Onmy win98 box, Opera 7 didn't get me there, neither did OB1 (v3.2.j.2 ;-)
nor did IE 5.50.4134.0600IC

bailed after attempting a few times across a few days :-/

PS - brought to my attention elsewhere:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7532689700

damn shame they didn't think it through further - a golden opportunity to
make a stereo pinhole camera!

:-)