Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:45 AM
Subject: photoshop brush help

I can't seem to find a solution to this problem. I'm using PSCS and when I use the brush or pencil to draw it skips (for lack of a better word); rather than drawing a complete line it lays down color then hops across then puts down more color then skips then puts down color. To make a solid line I have to go back and forth about a billion times.

What do I need to adjust to make this line solid? I thought it was flow but that's set to 100% and it doesn't solve the problem.

Thanks,
Lea

www.whinydogpress.com