Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: There's lots more of me where I come from..................

I find my self in the same situation most of the times, not theatre people but people who are not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination. I think 10.00 for an 8x10 is about right for multiples, that's what I charge for say a class reunion.

The $10.00 is the price on the original................

I am looking for a fair tiered pricing schedule.

How much to take off when they order different quantities.

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx