Re: Photographing Jewelry

	A light tent, even a makeshift one is a good start with shooting jewellery, or other shiny objects.
	Another thing that is handy are small black cards to help define edges.
	A tripod will allow longer exposures and allow greater depth of field.

Best regards,
Deen
2005-07-23 20:59:29
--
Deen Hameed 0405 649 101 deenhameed@xxxxxxxxxxxx

At 2005-07-23, 05:47:42 Marilyn (marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

>Hello Again,
>
>Again, I'm asking for advice.   Have any of you done a lot of
>jewelry photography?    I have a student who is interested in
>photographing her hand made jewelry.   Are there any secrets that
>need to be known concerning photogrpahing jewelry, or any special
>photography equiment that will help her project be more successful?
>
>I would appreciate any suggestions you could make.  Thank you.
>
>Marilyn

___ END OF QUOTED TEXT ___