RE: landscape photography

I use my pocket digital, there is often a problem with movement blur, but to
avoid this, I just choose a bright day.

Mind you...selling them....?

My best shot was taken on a 5"x4" view camera.....! But you can't put that
in your vest pocket!

I also take street photos and these, because of the problems of
photographing people for profit I put through a painterly effect which makes
individuals unrecognisable.  It even changes the colour of their cloths and
skin a bit and it distorts their features so that the picture is no longer a
legal document but a work of art.

By the way, yesterday afternoon, the whole of the South of England was one
big traffic jam because of a bad accident on the M25 near where I was
heading.  I was out for 4 hours but managed to spend 1/2 hour in a café
after parking the car in a just vacated spot in Guilford.  We did not make
the café at the beauty spot where we were heading.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

God's Anathema