From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jorj
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 3:43 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Portfolio movie presentation

Perhaps someone in the group can help with this.

I would like to put together a 10 minute presentation of my portfolio as a
movie with nice transitions, something that could be played back on CD or
DVD.

I am on a mac system, so a program appropriate for mac would be best.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Jorj Takacs