Re: Portfolio movie presentation

Jorj,

You could use iMovie & iDVD which come with your OS X or
Final Cut Pro if you have that software.

Dave

On Tuesday, July 12, 2005, at 08:43  AM, Jorj wrote:

Perhaps someone in the group can help with this.

I would like to put together a 10 minute presentation of my portfolio as a movie with nice transitions, something that could be played back on CD or
DVD.

I am on a mac system, so a program appropriate for mac would be best.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Jorj Takacs