Gallery Comments

Pini Vollach
Greece:  Sharp-as-a-pin focus, great colors, fascinating design and nice to look at.

Bob Talbot
Memories;   This photograph puts me right in the room with the occupant.    It's almost like reading a short biography of a person.

Jeff Spirer
Kalmex and the Riff Merchants:  Where are the ear plugs?  {:->   I get a good feel of what is going on by viewing this image.   The grainy, contrasty look of the photograph well suits the subject matter (that's a good thing), Jeff.

Jim Snarski
The Bather:  I especially like all the detail in the feathers.
If the bird were more to the frame's right  so he had more room to "look out" of the frame, I think it may have been better (strictly my opinion).

Howard Leigh
Vienna, February 2002:  In this shot I think I would have liked to see the ice skaters instead of just their blurs, but I understand you had to make choices as far as exposure is concerned.   The one white-light window on the left is distracting.   A nice photograph, regardless, because I get to see something I wouldn't otherwise have the chance to see.

Jason Hancock
Nice composition and framing and a good design.   I'd  burn the upper and lower corners on the left  of the photograph just a touch to balance them with the upper and lower corners of the right.   It's really fine as it is, though.

Jim Davis
Unreal Fog:  When I view this photograph from just below the limbs and grass, it's hard to tell if I am seeing a reflection in the water or with a background of fog, which makes the photograph interesting.    The darkness at the bottom of the picture makes it kind of heavy and draws attention away from the interesting upper portion of the image.  I'd crop the bottom some.

Thank you to all who shared their work.

Marilyn

Let no one come to you without
leaving better and happier.