From: Bob Maxey
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: UK blasts

>>What can these people hope to accomplish?

>>Our beautiful London under attack, how sad and disgusting. My condolences
>>to our members and friends in London, for we are all shocked and upset over
>>this idiodic attack.

>>>Strangely, London now looks like Baghdad. Coincidence?

We really need to know more before we comment much past the cursory. For all we know, the bombers could be home grown nut bars from England, sympathetic to some crazy cause. It happened here in the U.S. of A.  Think OK City.

I have seen the photographs and footage of London and I have talked with friends in the UK. London does NOT look anything like Baghdad. The British are a resilient lot and they will go on about their business as usual. Just like we did here in the United States after 9/11.