Re: UK blasts

So glad all of you seem to be well!

Sad, idiotic, useless, horrific behavior...
It only breeds more tension, not less;
more idotic and paranoid behavior, not less;
all leading to greater violence, incomprehension, hatred and fear.

May we all take a moment of silence
within our own environment
to pray for those that are hurting
to pray for less violence,
for greater sharing and acceptance of differences.

And since as photographers
we should be good at pre-visualisation,
may we all spend a long moment
to pre-visualize a world of peace.

A world
where all the children and grand-children
and great-grand-children of the world
can play and laugh and sing
and hug and hold their hands.

Guy

----- Original Message ----- From: "howard" <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: UK blasts

fotofx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks Steve, I have tried three times to put my feelings in a message to our UK friends, I think you've said it for me.

Cheers,
Les