From: "Pablo Coronel" <pcorone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:56 AM
Subject: Re: Digital Negatives

Depending on the format you plan to use you may have problems with the
acetate "grain"
Those films have a pattern imprinted on them that is awfull when enlarged.
I have tried for 6x6 and 6x9 and it looks horrible.
However, digital negatives for contact printing are great.

Bob Talbot wrote:

Has anyone tried printing a PhotoShop image (inverted) onto acetate
and using it as a negative in a traditional enlarger?

Would it work?

Bob

--
Pablo Coronel