Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:36 AM
Subject: Nikon 9000 ED scanning problem

I have bee doing a huge scanning job on the Nikon scanner. Imorting images into photoshop. Every now and then the scanner crashes photoshop. They just close down and I lose all the images. No asking if I want to save or anything.

This is getting annoying!

The scanner is very slow as it is and it's a 10 minute procedure to scan one 6X7 neg. I lose an hour's work each time it happens.

Any suggestions?

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology