Re: Is a Batch of Photos like a Bakers Dozen?

Jim writes:

 Hmm, 'JPGs are fine', that sort reminds me of what some on this list
: believe. Pity you weren't shooting RAW...

: I took a bunch of shots this summer in JPG due to the fact that I
: didn't have a RAW converter and wanted to immediately show these
: photos and send them out. Bummer. Blown out highlights and pitch black
: shadows ain't exactly fine with me.

haha - this reminds me of the old conversations between neg and
transparency shooters.  the E6 brigade LOVED their black shadows and blown
out highlights ;-)