Re: Results of FEET based "contest" herewith declared!

Thanks to all you choice my winning photograph.

The good news arrive just the day of my 67 years old anniversary  -  July 5 !

Regards,

Michel DUSARIEZ  Brussels - Belgium

http://www.pano360.org/
http://www.pano360.org/underwater

Fellow members of the PhotoForum mail list:

The theme based exhibition we recently instigated has
finally come to a conclusion with the following results:

The photograph getting the most votes for best interpreting
(according to voter's judgement) the assigned theme, namely
FEET, with 6 votes was:

      Michel Dusariez - Walking in the fitness room

Second, with 5 votes was Andrea Coffey - The feet of Buddha
Third, with 4 votes, was Greg Fraser - Smell the Roses

You can now open the images and identify the authors of the
rest of the photographs (Christy, PCoronel, TCunningham,
HMair, MHarris, RMiller and POfverback at:

     http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery-feet.html

                Congratulations to all!!

From: the PhotoForum's exhausted staff of volunteers

--
http://www.pano360.org/
http://www.pano360.org/underwater
Michel DUSARIEZ
UNLIMITED FIELDS RESEARCH PANOPTIC IMAGING asbl
KITE AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORLDWIDE ASSOCIATION - FOUNDATION
14, Avenue Capitaine PIRET
B-1150 BRUXELLES - BELGIUM
Portable 0486 25 39 55