From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peeter Vissak
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:45 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Who is that guy anyway?

Please give me a hint who is that guy who takes pictures of different 'native' nations (people in Kenya, Nepal, etc.) As I remember he's a curly-headed guy and shoots preliminarily 6 x 6 which ones he then drags through photoshopping. The result is almost monochrome, but still slightly golden and gray. He loves robustly scraped frames and, one special peculiarity, he sometimes shoots 'panoramas' of 2 frames without any stitching, placing the halves simply one besides another.

I've had his works bookmarked, but after I reinstalled everything it got lost.

Jolly midsummer day's eve!

Peeter