Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: -Lawrence-new samples-

On 6/21/05 12:15 PM, "Shyrell Melara" <shyrellmelara@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for responding. I was hoping some others would share their tips as
well. Anyone?

For what it's worth, here are a few quick examples (some you've seen Shyrell and some new ones). The disclaimer is here is I'm not a flower shooter but
I give it a go every so often.  They are not all some are environmental
portraits and some are studio...

http://www.lawrencesmithphotography.com/flower/index.htm

Lawrence
Lawrence Smith Photography