Re: I have asked and been told I have been taken off of this list, yet I still receive email daily

At 08:21 21 06 2005, Blake Pearson wrote:
I have asked and then been told I have been taken off of this list,
yet I still receive email daily.  Could you please remove me from
this list?

Just send an email to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with _plain_text_ (not "styled" or HTML) email, no signature, containing simply:

UNSUBSCRIBE PhotoForum

on the first and only line?
Instructions may be found at:

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photoforum.html