Re: PF Exhibits on 18 JUN 05 (Twist)

I'm assuming the steeper slope of the black object
indicates it was farther from the turntable axis than
the yellow and red objects, respectively...what i'd
like to know is what the objects are and does the
proximity of the red object to the center have any
impact on its ribbon-like nature (i'm also curious to
know if the red object wasn't exactly perpendicular to
the turntable leading to the wave it produces in the
image)...wicked cool picture

--- ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was
> updated JUN 18 2005. Authors
> with work now on display at
> http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:
>
>             Kostas Papakotas - broken ship 2
>             Howard Leigh - US Mail box
>             Emily L. Ferguson - Copley Square -
> Boston
>             Steve Shapiro - Beach Front Property,
> Carmel, CA
>             Bob Talbot (Qkano) - Words
>             Andrew Davidhazy - Twist
>
> There are no photographs awaiting future
> installation. Contributions
> encouraged! Anything you can do to prepare the
> photographs so they do not
> require additional adjustment would be much
> appreciated. Guidelines for
> participating are available by following the link
> provided on main gallery
> page. There were approximatley 305 paid visits to
> the exhibit last week.
>
> From: Jan Jiu for the PF exhibits staff

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham