Re: Photshop questions

I captured your image and looked at it in Photoshop. Question, did you capture the picture in jpeg or other format? If in jpeg was it large enough that you could convert it from the capture file of 72 dpi to 300 dpi without resampling ( adding interpolated pixels)?  The picture on my computer screen is pixilated and aliasing in nature but since the image is at 72 dpi on the net capture I can't tell if it was like that in the camera or due to the posting resolution/size on the web.
Roy