Re: It isn't easy being green.................

Russ,
   Are you outputting in color or black and white prints? If in color it is most like lack of ink due to non firing nozzles or empty cart as other and I have suggested. It could also be changes in the paper, either printing on the back or some paper subjected to heat like in hot UPS trucks change the inkjet coating on the paper slightly.
     If on the other hand you are printing black and white output it is a total different situation and a much more complex one. I once printed a black and white output from an Epson 1270 printer and it came out as shades of green and magenta in different area. I put the print down and went on to other things and when it dried the color cast disappeared.  Getting neutral prints off an CMYK inkjet printer is an art in itself.
Roy