Fuji F10

Hi everybody. Anyone thinking of buying a genuinely pocketable go any where camera, as I was, may find my experiences with the F10 of interest.

I already have a D100 for more "serious" work, and felt increasingly that I wanted something to "snap" quickly with, avoiding thinking about apertures, shutter speeds, etc.

So the F10 seemed to fit my specification pretty closely, especially with its apparently remarkable high ISO performance. Here's some samples and issues about it if you're interested!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/howard.leigh/F10_Samples/index.html

(I'm curious to see how the new Lumix pocket camera turns out. I considered the FX7 but was put off by poor battery life and higher noise levels.)

Howard