RE: PF Exhibits of 2005-05-21

Thanks for the comments Steve. I've been shooting for a while now and I thought it high time to get around to shooting all the cliché shots I've skipped over the years besides, there are only so many things you can shoot while driving to the in-laws week after week after week after work after ........

Greg