Re: test

> It was frame 6 of a 36 exposure roll of B&W Tri-X. Now
> I am wondering if I should develop the film right away
> or wait till I have finished the roll.

Andy

You should always finish a photography assignment on a roll!

Of course you should unwind the film, cut off the first 7 frames-worth
(one for safety) then reload the unexposed remainder. Then you can
develop your precious frame 6.

Seriously, with film you should always have taken more than one shot.
That way if the frame you have is out of focus or spoiled in some way
you can choose the best later.  Now if you had digital you could
review the first shot on the LCD screen and, if it looks sharp, know
that it will look sharp later (as long as you only view it on small
LCD screens :o)

Oh, thinking back to your question.

Develop it now while you can still obtain the chemicals.

Bob