Re: image transfer-was thought this was interesting

we use desiccator/dark to store ammonium dichromate. But, it is possible that it may change color over the years. Yellow is close enough, try heating it to its boiling point (~200oc), if it glows and suddenly tries to kinnda explode/lights up then you have the correct chemical; if you have a wrong chemical, you may just die of fumes, so no worries. ;-)
by "thiorea" you mean Thio-urea? Thiol grp consists of sulphur, so some might call it sulpho-urea. (or sulphorea?) ;)
Achal