RE: I thought this was interesting

I don't know what to make of it. Is the photograph market booming? PS
and cheap printers?  Most of the work I saw was similar - decorative
scenics and floral. One guy was peeling the emulsion off (what, I don't
know) and re-applying it to paint-stroke textured board "so it looks
like a real painting."  No shame!

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.