Re: ban abandoned

thanks for correcting my mistake howard. the original announcement re: proposed ban made me sit up straight for a minute.

a couple of years ago we could walk around our little town down by the waterfront where all the interesting old broken windowed pigeon filled warehouses, & grain silos are at; gantry cranes at work, burly sailors and so on. recently, 12 foot chain link fence strung with barbed wire has gone up, surrounding the area. keeping us secure. i used to park myself down thataway with paints and a jug of water for hours at a time, minding my own business, keeping my nose clean. can't get near the old places now.

dunno what i'm trynna say...

maggie