RE: I thought this was interesting

Marilyn,

Looks like the familiar tail-chasing exercise we've been through many
times.  No, photography isn't art, it's a medium.  Like all media, art
can be made using it but usually not.  I'm sure Ambrose Bierce could
have said that better!

I just experienced a very large "art" fair and am recovering from an
over-dose of well-made kitsch.  There were a ton of photographers
exhibiting.  I'm beginning to think that PhotoShop is the Anti-Craft.

AZ
Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.
Now an E-book.