RE: BJP article

Andy,
I don't think counting photography grads and traditional photo jobs is
meaningful.  Graduates would be employed in the expanding fields of
imaging and digital illustration.  On the other hand, maybe schools in
some regions have been too slow adjusting their curriculum. I suspect
the person who wrote the BJP article didn't dig too deeply into the
matter.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.