Re: BJP article

AZ,

I don't know about impact on quality, etc. but I do think that the supply of
highly qualified, averagely qualified and poorly qualified photographers far
outstrips the national or global demand for photographers.

However, the demand for photographs I believe is going up. But the demand is
being met by people who do not identify themselves as photographers. Everyone
with a digital camera these days seems to be a "photographer" - cutting into
the demand for those who truly (or in some way or another) believe that that
is what they are.

just my opinion.

:)
andy