From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Achal Pashine
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 1:33 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: new member self presentation

Hello Michel,
Very nice and formal introduction and very impressive achievements. Also, very nice web site.
There are some very talented practioners of kite photography in the san francisco bay area, particularly in Berkeley (e.g. see http://arch.ced.berkeley.edu/kap/) who produce stunning photography using that technique. It is great to know that you re-invented this amazing idea.
Thanks again for your introduction and we hope to see you around.
Achal

--
Achal Pashine