RE: PF Exhibits on 14 MAY 2005

At 8:15 AM -0500 5/16/05, Shyrell Melara wrote:
I'm still learning while I 'save up' for my best digi-cam. By then, we'll probably have cameras that actually capture the person and we can charge for the service and send them home with themselves... ;o)
Shyrell

Hmm. Not sure what you mean, here. Most digital shooters doing portrait work have been doing what I think you're talking about for 5 years already.

We used to have a sports shooter on this list, Rob Miracle, who shot Little League. Four years ago he was taking a 4x6 dye sub printer to games and delivering the print packages to the parents right after the game.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822