RE: Reliable internet photo equipment shop 2nd try

This was not a problem with "Outer Fraudistan". The card was from an
international Bank, HSBC, the goods were being shipped to an US address, and
the card proved to be right as they already GOT the payment.

They claim they are protecting me from the guy that gets the shipment. And
for that they want a fax, creating a security risk so that everybody in
every department of B&H can see and use my credit card numbers.
They also want to have my signature enabling that same guy to use my
signature too.

This seems more a matter of "Inner Stupidistan".