RE: Reliable internet photo equipment shop

I called them, the guy did not even listen. Anyhow, maybe Adorama will be better.

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Achal Pashine
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 7:45 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Reliable internet photo equipment shop

none better than B&H or Adorama comes to mind.
Talk to the sales person on phone, give them the number on phone if you are not sure of faxing it.

On 5/13/05, Veli Izzet Cigirgan <izzet@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am in Turkey, but I wanted to buy a few things to be delivered to a US
address. (Better prices). Knowing BH Photo, I ordered from their on-line
store, but they declined the order as I didnot fax the credit card.

--
Achal Pashine