RE: Bride vs Photographer

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi
>
> Well, life's a bitch and then we die!

Boy! You got that one right!

>I hope you resolve the problem,

One way or another. I hope someone else comes along soon to take her mind off me. Or maybe I wouldn't wish that on anyone...

>I've not been in this position of a court action but I've suffered psychological
> pressure to spend my hard earned cash, so now I have not got any.

Know that one, too. Now I see it for what it is and turn a blind eye.

> Chris.
>
> Question: What happens to me when I die?

You go where all dead souls go, human and animal. But then, Jesus will call your name and you will rise like Lazarus. As for the cat, he's just so much fodder. Sorry.

> Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
> Answer: You throw it away.
> Response and answer: You are a clever cat!
>
> God's Anathema

Shyrell Melara

For the Quality You Deserve!
Melara Family Photography