Re: Peeter Vissak for president

Alas I am misunderstood.
Apologies to the honorary member
And Canon is better than Cadillac!

EL PRESIDENTE

Peeter Vissak <pv@xxxxxx> wrote:
The absolutely only time I decide to enter a discussion -- although in a categorically imperative way (and I still declare that Nikon is better than Canon, all right - only as a warmonger), because it's always killingy funny when there's a discussion about what is better than what -- my people won't understand me. And what's even worse - run me into Brrrresidency.
Thanks a lot!
A real lot, I mean!
I'll never say anything profound any more and from now on You have to live without it!

Peeter,
the Offended

( ;-) )

herschel mair wrote:

HAY HO!!!!

I say who needs authority when you have a flag... I also say that Canon lenses are better than any others and I say this on the very best authority (My own),  and without any evidence or terms of reference to muddy up the dialogue.

I also say that Peeter Visak should be made head or the UN!!!

Let's face it, PEACE is such a "60's" concept. I mean... HELLOOOOO where have you beeeeen dear!

herschel

(tongue firmly in cheek)

Peeter Vissak <pv@xxxxxx> wrote:

>> Whatever lens is superior, but Nikon is better than Canon!!!
>>

>> ;)
>>
>> Peeter,
>> who has never touched any Canon
>
> So then you really can't speak with any authority!
> Terry

I don't need and I don't want to do it.
I do not want to be a part of any purely subjective argumentation.
Those discussions are anyway something similar as:
"I like that painting!"
"No You don´t!"
"Yes I do!"
"No You don't!"

Speaking of comparisons, they have to be based on objective, impersonal
and measurable ground.

I simply hoped to trigger some hatred and a brother-slaughtering war
with my statement :)

Peeter

Herschel Mair

H.O.D. Photography Dept, Higher College of Technology
Al Khuwair
Sultinate of Oman
9899673

Discover Yahoo!

Herschel Mair

H.O.D. Photography Dept, Higher College of Technology
Al Khuwair
Sultinate of Oman
9899673

Yahoo! Mail