Re: Bride vs Photographer

I would say, regret the whole thing, pay up and move on. Over here in
India, I have had many a opportunity to sue a client for copyright
violations etc. But always settled for an out of court negotiated
settlement without hurting anybody's feelings or causing
displeasure. I am sure something bright is headed your way. Make
room for the same by evacuating thoughts on this front. with every
good wish karthik v Quoting shyrellmelara@xxxxxxxxx: > Hi
Everyone, I know you're all busy, but for those who wanted me to
keep them informed of the small claims case against me... After
batting the birdie back and forth over the net for what seemed like a
never ending amount of time and the Referee repeating several times that
the damaged photographs were not the fault of this Photographer; saying
that the contract was indeed valid, and that he could not see anything
wrong with the work that had been done, he ruled in favor of the Bride
to the tune of one half the money back and court costs. Now comes the
question: to pay or to appeal? For those who've been there and have
been ruled against, does this stay on your record forever? Can anyone
look this record up and use it against you? Does this file go away after
the judgement is paid? Do you even care if it's there for people to
see? I don't even want to pay the money back after all this. I'm told
I can appeal and appear in front of a judge and jury. But would it be
worth it for the less than $313.00 ruled against me and the $70.00 to
file an appeal? What if the jury rules like the Magistrate and orders me
to pay even more money? Would any of you appeal? Will this judgement
ever go away? Looking for all the personal opinions possible.
Thanks. Shyrell Melara For the Quality You Deserve! Melara Family
Photography http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com --
Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at
once. http://datingsearch.lycos.com