Re: Bride vs Photographer

: > Hi Everyone,
: >
: > I know you're all busy, but for those who wanted me to keep them
: > informed of the small claims case against me...
: >
: > After batting the birdie back and forth over the net for what seemed
: > like a never ending amount of time and the Referee repeating several
: > times that the damaged photographs were not the fault of this
: > Photographer; saying that the contract was indeed valid, and that he
: > could not see anything wrong with the work that had been done, he
: > ruled in favor of the Bride to the tune of one half the money back and
: > court costs.
: >
: > Now comes the question: to pay or to appeal?

pay, then take her to court for breach of copyright! :-)

the copyright breach (copying) WAS mentioned in court, yes?