PF Exhibits on 30 APR 2005

Leslie Spurlock, Child in Jacmel, Haiti

What a beautiful photo! Beautiful eyes! I’ll never forgot it forever.

I think the right space of this photo is so wide to me.

But this space may imply his life.

Tim Mulholland, Beam & Motes

At the moment, I couldn’t understand where this photo was taken, It was a macro photo of jewery. What a beautiful light and wave of the suface of rock.

If we can see this photo on the large paper, we are able to motes in beam.

I am eager to see it on the paper A3 or A2.

Nod,

So beautiful! ‘grain’ makes it so effective.

I want to hear from your wife’s comments about this photo.

I think she is a woman (onna in Japanese) not a wife of you. Just my thought.

Veli Izzet, Veli Cigirgan

What a beautiful it is! Nice blur and clear contrast.

His downward glance is effective. Also his lips.

Margaret Lucas, good smoke

So Beautiful combination between red and silver of salmon.

YES, “It touch me deeply” I understand you’ve shown it on a previous photo on member’s gallery, too. So restrained photo. just my thought.

Trevor Cunningham, The great Pylamid

At beginning, I couldn’t what the title meant. And then read detail, thought over the title. You said it. That’s great! When you pictured it in night with moon, you mast have looked the great silhouette of pyramid. So beautiful gradation of cubic!

Sorry, I understand ‘IR’ in your detail.

Peeter Vissak,

Funny and comical. I felt this board dried and felt the time has been passing.

David Small, Paper barnyard

Weird. I like it very much. I feel NY(American) culture with this photo. I wanted to see it more large size on this website.

Jim Davis, early dawn over the lake

So quiet and delicate. I can see green color on each leave of front trees.

What season did you take this photo at?

Mitty

Photo-Haiku Gallery
http://www.alc.co.jp/clubalc/haiku/gallery/index_e.html
World Tempos Journal
http://home.alc.co.jp/db/owa/ph_diary
WEBLOG: Photo-Haiku With Friends (in Japanese)
http://www.alcblog.jp/d/2001132