Re: Photoforum 26th April

howard wrote:

Peeter Vissak
Trees are an excellent source, of course,of unusual images for photographers. But this is particularly scary, especially in view of the temporal context. Good textures contribute enormously to these - well done.

Thanks, Howard!

The problem is that I cannot find that tree any more. Is it really so that we move and act according to certain forces and patterns?
Holistic approach? The World is so complicated . . . <sigh!>

Peeter