Re: PF Gallery 26April05

Gregory Fraser wrote:

I am crazy about that bark and there is so much of it!!!
But some trees are 21 grams lighter than some others and it's sometimes disturbing to be the eyewitness of the lightening process :~

Peeter, come on now. What's disturbing about a thousand shards of pointy wood flying out of an instantaeous ball of light accompanied by a sudden, deafening sound? I think the easy going Estonian life is getting to you. You need to spend more nights in Tallinn's Old Town.

Greg

Greg, the point is that I was talking about lightening (You know - the eternal soul is departuring and the organism will be 21 grams lighter), not so much about the lightning, which I love also very much! With or without the deafening sound. Also taking pictures of lightning bolts as often as I can (noise and dead pixels are my problems when I do this with my digital soapbox).

About the nightlife - we do have one pub, one bar and one restaurant in Virtsu village, who could wish a more suitable Bermuda's triangle ;)

Peeter