RE: How much computer?

Andrea,

Photographs have been manipulated from Day One.  Whatever it takes to
get the result the artist is after doesn't matter nor does what it is
called.  If one were wanting to be picky call it "photo illustration."
If it is important that the viewer understand the process to "get" the
picture, then describe the process - or lack of manipulation if that is
the case.  I am inclined to state the latter these days.  Then we all go
nuts arguing about what a "straight" print is!

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING